Welcome to Yale Mail Service
We are dedicated to the timely and eﬃcient delivery of interdepartmental correspondence and an uninterrupted ﬂow of mail between the Yale community and the U. S. Postal Service. Yale Mail Service has been delivering mail to the Yale Community for almost a century. Here is a little of our history.
|P. O. Boxes and Mail Codes||Student Mail|
|News Briefs||Contact Us|
Call us if you need help:
- 344 Winchester Ave., New Haven, CT
- Mike Madera, Mail Service Manager, 203 436-5 324 or email@example.com
- Wanda Irizarry, Mail Service Senior Adm, 203-436-4 593 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Mail Service Fax - 203-436-4 594
- Customer Service, 203-432-3 250
Yale Student Receiving Center
- 135 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT
- Beatrice Morton, 203 432-3 766 email@example.com
- Hours of Operations: Monday through Friday 10:00 a. m. to 4:00 p. m.
- Please note this location is closed after Commencement and will reopen 3rd week in August.