Welcome to Yale Mail Service
We are dedicated to the timely and efficient delivery of interdepartmental correspondence and an uninterrupted flow of mail between the Yale community and the U.S. Postal Service. Yale Mail Service has been delivering mail to the Yale Community for almost a century. Here is a little of our history.
|P.O. Boxes and Mail Codes||Student Mail|
|News Briefs||Contact Us|
Call us if you need help:
- , CT
- Mike Madera, Mail Service Manager, 203 436-5324 or email@example.com
- Wanda Irizarry, Mail Service Senior Adm, 203-436-4593 firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Kim Raseman, 203 785-5884
- Gail Ruggiero, 203 785-4682 email@example.com
Yale Student Receiving Center
- 135 Prospect Street, New Haven, CT
- Beatrice Morton, 203 432-3766 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hours of Operations: Monday through Friday 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.